Monday, August 31, 2015

I don't know bout you, but I'm feelin 20!!!:)

Hope you all had a great week this week! I sure did!!:) This week I officially became an adult.. Ew. So weird! Haha I can't believe I'm 20! My 19th birthday felt like it was yesterday! And I was freakin out because I was about to leave on my mission. As I reflect on this past year I see a big change in me. I've definitely grown up a lot. I feel like I even look different! The Lord is molding me into who he wants me to be. This past year has been the hardest in my life, but also the most rewarding. This past year I've never cried so much, but have never felt the Savior so near. This past year I've gown in ways I didn't even know possible, I've been stretched, but have never felt so loved. This last year I've come to know my Father and my Brother.

We had a leadership training this week and President talked about our callings as missionaries, and how they are a apostolic calling. Isn't that cool? The apostles calling is to spread the gospel all over the world, and since they can't do that 24/7 they call full time missionaries to do it. Ah! It was the coolest thing ever. Everyday I realize more and more the importance and significance of my calling.

This week we saw many miracles! We found 12 new investigators! 12! Wahoo!!:) The lord is for sure watching over us here in Newark! He is leading us to His children whom are prepared:) All your faith and prayers for sure helped too:) Such a miracle!:) man, Heavenly Father is so good to us:) I think of Mosiah 2:22 "and behold all that he requires of you is to keep his commandments; and he has promised you that if ye would keep his commandments ye should prosper in the land; and he never doth vary from that which he hath said; therefore, if ye do keep his commandments he doth bless you and prosper you." I know that as I am being exactly obedient the Lord is helping sister Barton and I "prosper in the land". I feel so blessed!:)

A huge birthday shout out to my cute cousin Sadie:) love you! And I wanted to thank you all who helped make my birthday so special:) all the videos and emails were just so sweet and you all have no idea how much it meant to me!!:) I am so lucky to have such amazing family snd friends!:) love you!!:)
 We were talking to some guy who told us he had a sword, so we asked to see it. He really did haha!!

 My birthday morning!!:)

 Birthday photo booth of course:) just call my mama Martha Stewart:) 






No comments :

Post a Comment