Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Come Listen to a Prophets Voice

What a beautiful conference weekend it was!!:) literally I crave conference. I get excited to know all the things the Lord wants me to hear!! Ah! The church is so true I can't even deal:) I just love
it!!:)

It was transfers this week! I am staying in Newark woooo! Six months here, and I couldn't be happier:) I love it here!:) it's starting to get chilly. I love FALL!!! I bought some hand sanitizer that smells like fall and it makes me so happy:) OSU is still winning too, so that makes me happy:) but really this week was fantastic! We talked to a lot of people and got to teach many cool people as well! I feel so blessed to get to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with all of Gods children! HIS CHURCH IS ON THE EARTH TODAY! I just want to scream it from all the roof tops cause it's truly what matters in this life!!!

I really hope everyone had a good conference, and I am sure we were all praying together as our prophet spoke to us. What an incredible man who has truly devoted his life to the Lord. I am grateful for all the leaders in our church. One of my favorite quotes was by Elder Hales, "reach up, not out." We need to all depend on the Lord. That is where our confidence comes from. That is where we can "be healed, and it will stay healed." I've recognized on my mission the healing power of the Atonement, and how it has truly changed my life. I'm grateful for the Savior and His gospel. I'm grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who sent his Only Begotten so that we could return home.
 We thought it'd be a nice effect to take a pic in the fog

 #tbt Tara's baptism!!:) I felt like I was doing make up for a wedding.

A baptism is just as important though:)

No comments :

Post a Comment