Monday, June 22, 2015

Daddy Day!!:)

This week has been a good one.:) I am sure all of you are tired of hearing that.. but its true! Every week in the mission is a good one. Especially here in the great OCM. a.k.a the best mission ever, haha!!

Monday wasn't p-day unfortunately because we went to the temple Tuesday! WAHOO!:) It was fabulous! I received a lot of answers to questions I had. It truly is the house of the Lord and I feel so blessed to actually get to go inside and think about Him. Seriously, temples are the biggest blessing. But it was a good temple trip. Afterward our ride got us ice cream but guess who didn't get any? yup,
me!:) I am going off treats once again, Haha! I know this time I will conquer! I have been going 2 weeks strong. I am really proud of myself. It is crazy how the mission works. I have desires to eat healthy and take care of my body, which is a temple. As soon as I started doing it Sister Mecham and I have testified to many about the importance of eating healthy and have helped them. Coincidence? I think not, haha!

It has been a bit of a struggle here in Nerk. We don't have a lot of people to teach.. and a lot of people are being really flaky. Sister Mecham and I have been praying about it and we came to the conclusion that we need to go work area 5. Area 5 is like a super nice part of Nerk. Not really any work has been done there cause it is scary, and a lot do not want to listen. But, Sister Mecham and I both received this revelation in a meeting, so we know this is what we need to do. The Lord will put those prepared in our path. Rich folks are intimidating though, haha! It is so crazy that I have that power from Heavenly Father to know how to help an area. It is really cool!:)

We got our area book put on our Ipads this week so that has been a change! We have to take every teaching record and re type all of it into the app. We have 2 weeks to do this.. haha Oh boy this will be fun!:) We will be using no more paper anything, no planners, or records, nothing. Change is good, but it is sure hard to change.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all you daddys out there. I am not bias but...mine is the best, haha!:) Thank you dad for loving me and always being there for me. And also, we should also recognize our other Father, our Heavenly Father. He gave us life, he gave us His son. I am eternally grateful to him.

"The title of Father is shared with the Almighty." -Ezra Taft Benson

LOVE YOU!!
 No Soliciting: We are too broke to buy anything. We know who we are voting for. We have found Jesus. Please go away.

 Holiness to the Lord. The house of the Lord.

 What up! I hit my hump day! See you all in 9 months!!

Companionship unity.. and mustaches.

No comments :

Post a Comment