Monday, February 22, 2016

Déjà vu.

I feel like I've been having some major déjà vu this week. This time last year we had an urgency and accountability activity for a zone conference. I was serving in campus and it was the coldest time of the year. Fast forward to 2016. Serving on campus, and doing an urgency and accountability activity for zone conference, haha. So weird!! Except this year it was like in the 50's and 60's so I can't complain:) it's been warm!! I love it'd students be laying outside in the hammocks and I'm always just want to ask if I can join haha.

We have been out working hard and meeting a lot of cool people!! A lot aren't interested... But it's still fun haha:) campus is so fast pace! Everyone is hustling to class and there are soooo many students. Like 60,000 or something like that. And they are all crazy party kids haha. There is this bar called midway and kids were there all day Saturday! They were so wasted, just mocking us. I was literally living Lehi's dream. Some things I've come to learn on campus: hold to the rod and sober fun is the most fun #GoMormons.

Really though it's been just another week on the mission. I love it. Everyone keeps telling me how soon I come home.. But it just doesn't feel real. Like I've always been a missionary!! I never leave! That's how it feels at least.. And I'm okay with it haha:) I'm so grateful for all the prayers you send my way!! They are definitely felt. I know it's through faith and the Savior that I'm still able to work diligently everyday. I love you all!
 Panda time. This fortune explains the goals I've been setting lately...haha!

 My cute companion :)

 The district!

Comp study life.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment