Monday, September 14, 2015

Time flies!!!

A beautiful week here in Ohio! It's starting to get so dark and cold already! Fall is in the air and I love it! What the heck?? I could've sworn it was just fall!! Haha. Why does time pass so fast?? I've been having major deja vu lately. Is that how it's spelled? Doubt it. haha. Hopefully this fall won't be accompanied with bed bugs:) But we will see! You never know what the Lord has in store for you.

Got to go to the temple. It was much needed!:) So grateful for the restoration of the gospel that we have temples today!:)

I was in New Albany this week, it's a really rich part of Ohio. Like really rich. It scared me. Haha. But the iPhone 6s came out and everyone was freakin out and I'm just like what is technology!! They were explaining it to me and I was like what?? Then they showed me their Iwatch and I was like what the heck!! Ah!! I've only been gone a year and so much has changed. I feel like time stops when you go on a mission, but it doesn't haha. It was an eye openers that life is still going on! Speaking of which.. HAPPY WEDDING DAY TO LINSEY AND DALLIN! You two are so cute. CONGRATS!!:)

Lots of finding this week once again. It's been fun! Lots of Gods children to talk to!:) But the best part of the week is when Kara got baptized!!:) Ah! Saturday was such a beautiful day. She was glowing. I love her so much. She knows exactly what she had to do.  Here is a little story about her testimony of the Book of Mormon.:)

Kara found it was difficult for her to accept Jesus Christ as the son of God, because of her Jewish background. She was told the way to gain a testimony of Jesus Christ is by reading The Book of Mormon. She was touched as she read 2 Nephi 30:7 "And it shall come to pass that the Jews which are scattered shall also begin to believe in Christ; and they shall begin to gather in upon the face of the land; and as many as shall believe in Christ shall also become a delight some people." It strengthened her testimony in Jesus Christ." She couldn't put The Book of Mormon down, and found power in it. It is because of The Book of Mormon that she found for herself that Jesus Christ is the son of God, and this truly is His church.

She's a miracle. I am so blessed to even know her. Missions are indescribable:) I've never been happier!!:)
I love you all!!
 Sister Barton and I :)

 Kara! She's beautiful.  Happy baptism day:) 

 The Zone

Typical missionary pic with an investigator. Excuse the scariness.

No comments :

Post a Comment