Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Urbana.

I'm in the boonies!!! Got transferred to Urbana:) transfer morning was so sad... My heart was breaking. It was hard to leave Newark. I've put a lot of work in that area the last six months. But change is good. At transfer meeting a Sister walked in and we were totally matching!!!
Cheetah status. I was like oh my heck we will be companions for sure, considering she is an stl too. And guess what? We totally are. We stand up to hug at the meeting when we were called and everyone was dying cause we were matching perfectly haha cheetah sisters!! It was perfect. Her and I are twins. We both have a strong love of Disney, haha!

Urbana is a small town. Compare it to like Vernal in Utah. But there is so much potential!! I'm so excited to be here! I love the city.. But I'm loving the small town.:)

So yesterday a member fed us a 5 course meal... I was dying haha #missionlife it was middle eastern themed. I was pumped cause it was like I'm eating the way Jesus did!! He ate gooooood. I was a fan. :) It's amazing how much my taste buds have changed!

I can't wait to share more of my experiences here in urbana:) I loveit!!:) have a good week!
 "So the lion fell in love with the lamb..." Haha I'll miss you Sister Barton!!

 Cheetah girls cheetah sistas!!

 Middle eastern meal. This was the appetizer

Swerve.

No comments :

Post a Comment