Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First E-Mail

My family-
I am here safe!! I have been having such a great day!:) It is just like EFY only a gazillion times better:) I love you guys so much thank you for all you have done for me! I MISS YOU!! But do not cry what I am doing makes me so happy:) PS Mom, I think you forgot to repack my pink spray bottle. I need that really bad! Please send it ASAP I only have 30 min to get ready and I need it for my natural hair:) I love youuuuuu just know I am safe and having such an amazing time! But really, I didn't see that bottle in my suitcase, so I really need it haha. Oh and a flash drive? I guess this is the struggle of not packing yourself you don't know where anything is:) Thanks mom for packing me!  You know I couldn't of done it without you:) Have a good day tomorrow! I am pretty sure my P-day is Monday so I will talk to you then! My companion is such a sweet spirit:) she is so amazing! haha:) no really she is awesome love you!:)
Love-


Sister Slater

No comments :

Post a Comment